Heritage Series Standard Specifications
Energy efficiency is our standard for all homes. Standard features are listed below as a point of reference.
- Full Basement with insulated stud walls inside foundation walls-unfinished
- Egress window with stone escapes window well
- Tile and stone outside footer
- Tile and stone under Basement floor as needed
- 9’ foundation walls.
- Architectural Shingles: BP® Everest™ Lifetime
- Ice and water shield at eaves & valleys
- 6/12 Roof pitch per plan
- ½” OSB roof sheeting.
- 7/16” Zip System panel sub siding
- Siding: Heartland® HeartTech™ .044″ vinyl
- Exterior trim per plan
- Stone accents on front
- Concrete 19.5X24’ approach
- 42″ wide concrete sidewalk
- Deck or patio per plan
- 24X24-two car garage
- Overhead Door 18X7-insulated
- 2×6 Exterior walls
- Effective R25 Dense-Pack wall insulation
- R50 Attic insulation, Ceiling penetrations foam sealed
- Foamed box joist
- Air-chutes, windows & doors foamed & double studs, top/bottom plates caulked.
- R-30 insulation in garage attic.
- Vented soffit and vented ridge with shingle cover
- Windows: Andersen® 400 Series Hi-Performance Low-E4 or ProVia® Aspect Series vinyl windows
- Exterior doors: ProVia® insulated steel or fiberglass
- Gas furnace: Trane® 95%AFUE High efficiency
- Air conditioner: Trane® 13 SEER High efficiency
- Finished garage
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Post lamp
- Phone jacks and TV jacks
- Wired for ceiling fans
- Nutone® Quiet bath vent fans
- Range hood or microwave/hood
- Light fixtures per allowance
- Cabinets & Vanities: HomeCrest®
- Kitchen tops: Pionite® laminate
- Bath vanity tops: One piece cultured “granite” or “marble”
- Interior doors: Style and color per specifications
- Interior Paint: 2-tone, ceiling flat, walls low sheen.
- Interior trim: Style and stain per specifications
- Walls and ceilings drywalled and painted
- Floor covering: Hardwood, tile, carpet, vinyl.
- Door hardware: Kwikset® Signature™ Series SmartKey™
- Dead bolts on all exterior doors
Heritage Upgrade Options
- Solid surface; Granite, Quarts, Corian countertops.
- Custom Cabinets.
- Interior trim: style and stain or paint.
- Floor coverings: Custom per specifications.
- Driveway to street.
- Composite decking.
- Provia Endure Series Window- paintable, vinyl windows.
- Geo-thermal or Electric heat pump HVAC options.
- Daylight basements.
- Indoor 9’ ceiling.
- Interior paint: Low sheen ceiling, semi-gloss walls.
- Overhead Door 18X8
- Optional hot water circulating system (no waiting for hot water)
- Three-year energy guarantee.
*Endless custom options available.